I was going to start a new theme on Tuesdays called "Ticked Off Tuesday" but I thought since it is Veterans Day that that seemed tacky. So I decided to write a list of things I am thankful for today.
1. To all the veterans who worked so hard and sacrificed so much to keep our country safe.
2. Toddlers playing for a whole playdate without fighting.
3. Toddlers eating their whole lunch including the vegetables.
4. Sunny days.
5. Kids napping.
6. Visiting friends.
7. A wonderful husband who cooked on the weekend so I didn't have to yesterday or today.
8. A clean house 2 days in a row.
9. 50 calorie mini brownies.
10. My children's giggles.
Feel free to add to the list in the comment section. And a thank you to Swistle for giving me the idea.